Start your Mixed Reality journey in a day
Understand the fundamentals of Mixed Reality Design with an intensive day of learning introductory principles, tools and methodologies.
Learn from excellent practitioners
Get an overview of Mixed Reality Design with the guidance and advice from some of our best practitioners.
Understand the fundamentals
You’ll be amazed at the skill-specific Mixed Raelity Design knowledge you can gain in a day.
Learn amongst professionals
Learn in an inspiring classroom with a range of diverse professionals including freelancers, business owners and more.
Get a taste test
Everyone loves a taster – try your hand at a new emerging skill and gauge whether Mixed Reality Design is the career for you!
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning more about MR — there are no prerequisites for this course
- Developers and designers with a keen interest in new MR technologies
- Designers passionate about creating game experiences
- Creatives curious about the possibilities of MR
- Animators and 3D artists that want to discover how to design an MR experience
- Film and videographers that want to explore new formats of storytelling
- Entrepreneurs looking to employ MR as a medium to solve existing problems
- Industry professionals interested in disruptive technologies like MR
This workshop teaches the fundamentals of UX Design so there are no prerequisites required
What you'll Learn
At the end of the workshop, you can expect to:
- Take an intensive dive into the fundamentals of Mixed Realities
- Explore the past, present, and future of Mixed Reality technology
- Understand the differences between AR and VR designers, artists, and programmers
- Understand the tools used to design AR/VR experiences
- Enjoy some AR/VR freeplay demo time!
Virtual Reality Designer and Founder at Foliar
Head of Innovation at Auggd
VR/AR Designer and Technical Artist
Bachir El Khoury
Augmented Reality Designer and Director of Limpid Logic
Senior Immersive Experience Designer at PHORIA
Mixed Reality Producer and Director at LN_TAO