Digital Marketing is a booming field with a 40% growth rate. Relevant digital marketing skills are in high demand, with the demand from hiring managers being much higher than the supply.
This course is ideal if you’re curious about this in-demand discipline and want to quench your curiosity by learning its fundamentals.
This short course required 30 hours to complete, which covers the core principles and techniques of Digital Marketing, such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media, content marketing, analytics and data, websites, CRM, optimisation, and more.
You can learn at your own pace, anytime, anywhere, in this fully-flexible and convenient online format. Simply use our engaging learning platform to access to premium, dynamic and engaging material, built in-house by experts. Our content scales with your needs: optional reading and activities are available if you want to push your learning further.
As the best way to learn is by doing, you’ll also work on various activities throughout the course, create a digital marketing campaign and build your portfolio.
Enquire today or download your course guide to learn more.
Why study with us
Learn on your terms
Fully flexible and self-paced course, perfect for independent learners.
Built in-house by experts and leading industry practitioners.
Up to date material
Up to date course content with the latest platforms and tools. Stay at the forefront of digital trends.
Learn by doing
Work on practical activities throughout each topic and build a digital marketing campaign.
Receive discounts on future Academy Xi courses, a credit when you refer a friend, and a 20% discount on ADMA courses to cement their learning journey.
This course is for
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
It is specifically designed for students who want to learn the basics of Digital Marketing concepts, frameworks and tools. It is ideal for:
- A range of learners who want a high-level overview of Digital Marketing, from Brand or Product Managers, business owners, to traditional marketers or IT professionals.
- Anyone keen to learn more about Digital Marketing for professional or personal development.
- Students interested in a short-course that is fully flexible and where they can learn independently, at their own pace, around existing professional and personal commitments.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will have gained knowledge in the core practices and principles of digital marketing. You will be able to plan a marketing campaign that follows a user throughout their digital journey by implementing and monitoring channel performance.
Course topics include:
- Introduction to the digital marketing landscape
- Digital marketing channels (paid search, SEO, content marketing, social media marketing and more)
- Customer experience (UX, CRM and personalisation, web and optimisation and more)
- Creating a digital marketing strategy and plan
- Collecting and understanding data (Google Analytics, Trends, Data Studio and more)