Academy Xi’s new Digital Growth Marketing Transform course will help you land a coveted job in digital marketing and drive growth initiatives to sustainably scale up your business, in any industry.
After 10 weeks of full-time, immersive course, you’ll master the core concepts, techniques and tools of digital marketing and growth hacks to scale up your business.
You’ll gain practical experience by working with real clients, stakeholders and deadlines, and expand your knowledge to relevant related disciplines such as User Experience Design, Product Management, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
You’ll have the option to pass 3 world-recognised certifications (Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Certification*; Google Google Ads Search and Google Ads Display Certification) and will receive Academy Xi’s digital certification to bolster your CV.
We’ve got a proven track record of success, with 90% of our active alumni receiving a job offer within 90 days of graduation (T&Cs apply).
Why learn digital growth marketing?
Digital growth marketing should be used by any smart marketers and forward-thinking businesses who want to generate impressive outcomes.
People with skills in digital growth marketing are more valuable than ever before, across all industries. In a crowded marketplace, brands need talent who can devise and implement strategies to compete for customers’ attention and reach them where they spend the majority of their time and money: on the internet and digital channels.
At the end of this career transformation course, you’ll be a “no brainer” hire, mastering the skills to generate leads, drive brand awareness, acquire new customers and maximise ROI. You’ll be able to confidently apply for some of the 6,000 roles advertised in Australia (Seek), with an average salary of $109,000 (Glassdoor).
As a small business or startup owner, this course will teach you how to compete with bigger and more famous brands with a much smaller advertising budget. It’ll also equip you with the tools, mindset and hacks to identify the most efficient ways to grow and scale up your business in a sustainable way.
Why study with us
Bolster your CV with Facebook* and Google certifications – some of the highest level of accreditation recognised in the digital marketing industry.
*Additional fees apply for the Facebook certification.
Our course is backed by our partners at ADMA
With this seal of quality on your CV, current or future employers will be assured of the quality of your training. Plus, our alumni receive a 20% discount on ADMA courses to cement their learning journey.
Earn a digital credential
Receive a digital credential to recognise your skills and boost your employability by offering a tangible evidence of your expertise to future employers.
Taught by leading industry practitioners
We hand-pick our instructors to guarantee their in-depth experience, both in the field and in the classroom.
Up to date content
Digital growth marketing constantly evolves, so we regularly update our course content to cover new platforms, tools and effective hacks.
Highly practical learning experience
Work on your own business or with live client projects
Gain practical experience by working with real clients, stakeholders and deadlines. Or by apply your newly learned skills and hacks to your own business to scale it up.
Build an industry-ready portfolio
Build a solid portfolio to demonstrate your hands-on skills and improve your employability.
Combined digital and growth marketing for powerful results
By combining both digital and growth marketing skills, this course is a game changer that will turn you into a “no brainer” hire and a T-marketer.
Well-rounded, holistic skills
Explore UX, Product Management, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics to become a modern, well-rounded marketer.
Focus on employability
Outcomes Program guarantee*
To ensure you’re career ready, you’ll receive personalised employment support. We’ve got a proven track record of success, with 90% of our active alumni receiving a job offer within 90 days of graduation (*T&Cs apply).
Field trips and networking
Visit workplaces, meet with industry experts to widen your network and explore the types of environments you see yourself working and thriving in.
Mingle with recruiters and industry leaders
Be ready to head into the industry, or to meet your new investor, by showcasing your work to recruiters, and companies looking for talent.
Gain exclusive access to job offers, career guidance, events, Facebook group and Slack channel. Receive discounts on future courses and a $500 credit when you refer a friend.
This course is for
Our Digital Growth Marketing Transform course is specifically designed for students aspiring to land a coveted role in digital marketing, and business owners/startup founders who need to scale their marketing operations for business success. There are no prerequisites to enrol.
This course is ideal for:
- New students who want to learn marketing and acquire a job quickly without going to uni/college
- Traditional Marketers who want to build skills in growth, data-driven, and experimental approaches
- Digital Marketers who want to understand how to unlock constant cycles of growth through all phases of the sales/product funnel
- Content Marketers who want to understand the whole marketing funnel, not just for content curation, but for the whole business
- Entrepreneurs / startup founders who need to validate their business idea, launch their startup, or grow their business, and need the extra skills to succeed
- Small and new businesses owners who need to scale their marketing operations for business success with a one-stop, platform agnostic solution, without needing to invest in overheads or external teams to grow
- Communications professionals who are keen to get up to speed quickly with the new digital landscape and gear up with updated approaches to target digital-first natives
What you'll Learn
- The digital growth marketing landscape
- Digital growth marketing channels and tools
- Social, programmatic display advertising and automation
- Content marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation and customer experience
- Customer segmentation
- Data and analytics
- App promotion and marketing
- The digital growth marketing strategy
- Growth hacks and virality
- Your future in digital growth marketing
By the end of our Digital Growth Marketing Transform, you will:
- Learn the core concepts and principles of digital growth marketing
- Know how to implement an outcome-focussed approach through the marketing funnel
- Conduct advanced keyword research, content-led and social-listening approach to SEO, inbound, web copy, product development
- Accelerate ‘owned’ media channels, website, eDM, social, landing pages, personalisation, automation and nurturing
- Leverage self-serve ad platforms (Google Search, display, Youtube, Facebook and other social, native, audio)
- Employ conversion optimisation and data analytics
- Understand the journey a user follows through a digital growth marketing campaign
- Develop personas and customer journey maps to guide channel planning and customer segmentation
- Be able to identify a range of channels and how they can be leveraged in a digital growth marketing campaign
- Understand the process of content creation, implementation and distribution, and how to use key automation tools
- Craft, implement and monitor a digital growth marketing strategy and rollout plan
- Comprehend how data is collected and analysed to generate data-driven insights
- Grasp the importance of monitoring various channels and platforms throughout a campaign
- Build your ‘T’ shape and specialisation areas
- Be familiar with how to oversee and adhere to marketing budgets
- Understand advanced growth hacks:
– Brand and psychology
– Integration with UX and Product Management
– Specific growth strategies for apps
– Retention and referral growth
– Viral success
- Work on live client projects and create a professional portfolio showcasing your practical skills. Alternatively, work on your own project or business startup and present your experiments and results.
- Receive 3 world-recognised certifications (Facebook Digital Marketing Associate*; Google Ads Search; Google Ads Display) to bolster your CV and validate your proficiency. These certifications are optional.
*Please note that additional fees apply for the Facebook certification.
Location, Course Dates and Fees in
16 Mar 2020 ~ 22 May 2020
9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday
Cnr Oxford St & Greens Rd
Paddington, NSW 2021
48 Druitt Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
1300 683 923
Cnr Oxford St & Greens Rd
Paddington, NSW 2021
45 Exhibition Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
1300 683 923