User Experience (UX) Design is an emerging discipline that applies concepts from Human-Centered Design to identify and solve usability problems. UX Design understands a user’s emotions and empathic connection to a digital product and is integral to any successful product or experience.
Learn from industry UX experts
As industry-leading practitioners, our instructors will teach you current and in-demand skills.
Work with real-life clients
Build a portfolio of real client work that showcases your talent and kick-starts your UX career.
Build a reputable network
Join our tight-knit community of industry influencers and build a network of professional connections.
Expect dedicated career guidance, access our industry hiring partners, and find your future employment in UX Design.
This course is for
- Anyone wanting to learn more about UX Design — there are no prerequisites for this course
- Anyone interested in becoming a UX Designer
- Anyone interested in applying strong UX skills to a business or startup
- Anyone interested in applying UX principles in their career
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
Express your interest today – simply turn up with passion, determination and a readiness to transform your career. Before every course, we’ll engage in a short interview with you to better understand your personal and professional goals, and to help you maximise the opportunities in our course.
Our alumni are working with some of the best
Outcomes ProgramAs part of our Transform program, our students enjoy access to dedicated guidance and support as they launch a new career in UX Design.
Get guidance on shaping your CV, LinkedIn profile, and creating your personal brand.
Practice for interviews, learn to negotiate, and receive feedback on your applications.
Access exclusive job postings, employment recommendations, and an attend industry hiring event.
What you'll Learn
Download your course guide todayExpress your interest and our friendly Course Advisors will send a copy of the course guide your way!
This transformative course will help empower you to:
- Get a role as a UX Designer or similar
- Build a strong portfolio of real-life clients
- Gain a toolkit of UX skills and techniques
- Build a network of industry connections
- Understand the end-to-end UX Design process
- Create a compelling set of artefacts; personas, customer journeys, user flows and information architecture
- Confidently communicate UX Design concepts to various stakeholders
- Effectively communicate research findings and user insights
- Understand future trends and changes affecting the industry
Lead UX Design instructor at Academy Xi
Lead UX and Service Design Instructor
Senior User Experience Designer at Bayfront UX
Lead Designer at Australia Post
Senior User Experience Designer at Massive Interactive
Senior UX Designer