UI Design is a booming field with an expected market growth of 15.4% by 2022. This course is ideal if you’re curious about this in-demand discipline and want to quench your curiosity by learning its fundamentals.
You will build your knowledge in creating visual elements that help users navigate and interact with digital interfaces, such as visual hierarchy, layout and wireframes, colour theory and typography, imagery, branding and more.
This course will require 30 hours to complete, which covers the core principles and techniques of UI Design. You can learn at your own pace, anytime, anywhere, in this fully-flexible and convenient online format. Simply use our engaging learning platform to access to premium, dynamic and engaging material, built in-house by experts. Our content scales with your needs: optional reading and activities are available if you want to push your learning further.
As the best way to learn is by doing, you’ll also work on various activities throughout the course, create UI Design artefacts and build your portfolio.
Enquire about this course today, or download your course guide to learn more.
This course is for
There are no prerequisites required for this UI Design course.
This course is specifically designed for students who want to learn the basics of UI Design concepts, frameworks and tools. It is ideal for:
- A range of learners who want a high-level overview of UI, from Graphic or Industrial Designers, Human-Centered Designers to Business Analysts or Product Managers.
- UX Designers who want a more holistic skillset and increased opportunities in the marketplace
- Anyone keen to learn more about User Interface for professional or personal development.
- Students interested in a short-course that is fully flexible and where they can learn independently, at their own pace, around existing professional and personal commitments.
What you will learn
You will follow our ‘learn, practice, embed’ approach which blends theoretical and practical exercises through the course. Course topics include:
- An introduction to UX Design
- Layout, colour and typography
- Imagery and iconography
- UI conventions
- The future of UI Design
- How to create your UI Design portfolio