Learn from our resident Service Design expert
Discover Service Design fundamentals and learn in-demand skills from our resident Service Design expert.
Choose your depth
Choose where and how you want to expand on your theory. Take initiative with a real-life project on the side or stick with our course activities.
Enjoy flexible learning
Learn where you want and when you want with a self-paced approach to your Service Design course. Plus, create your own environment and learn comfortably in your own space.
This course is for
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Service Design (no prerequisites required!)
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
- Individuals who prefer to learn flexibly on-the-go
- Anyone looking to gain fundamental Service Design Skills
There are no prerequisites required for this course – start today and gain industry-relevant Service Design skills at your own pace.
What you'll Learn
This flexible online course will enable you with techniques to add to your toolkit, making you more employable with in-demand skills:
- Work on a project or idea of your choice
- Practice on valuable pre-set activities
- Gain a toolkit of Service Design skills and techniques
- Understand the end-to-end Service Design process
- Learn about design sprints
- Plan, design and facilitate an Accelerated Design Thinking workshop
- Understand future trends and changes affecting the industry
Senior Strategic and Service Designer
Service Designer at The City of Melbourne
Director of Design and Innovation at Innovation Union
Senior Service and Experience Design Lead at Telstra
Freelance Service Designer and Facilitator
Service Design Lead at DTA