Our new online course is designed so students acquire a solid grounding in the principles and practices of Service Design and complete the creation of a portfolio piece.
This course requires between 30-50 hours to complete and covers all of the core principles and techniques that students need to know in a flexible and online format.
Students build their knowledge, expertise and competence via applied learning and industry case studies. Students benefit from updated course materials and a refreshed interface, including more original content and a more closely facilitated experience. Our industry expert tutors and mentors provide support throughout the course.
This course is for
- There are no prerequisites required for this course! Students can pick up Service Design from a variety of professional and learning backgrounds and is open to anyone wanting to learn more about Service Design for professional or personal development.
- Start today and gain industry-relevant Service Design skills at your own pace! This updated course is designed for students who prefer to learn flexibly on-the-go and can be studied around existing professional and lifestyle commitments.
- Ideal grounding in this professionally in-demand skill set. Students can choose to expand on their learning by creating a fuller body of portfolio work or deepen their practice and skills with an advanced course as suits their career goals.
What you will learn
This course covers:
- Introduction to Service Design
- Approaching Service Design Challenges
- The 5 Ps
- Research Overview
- Problem Framing & Jobs to Be Done
- Contextual Inquiries
- Synthesis & Affinity Mapping
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Service Blueprint
- Problem Definition & Prioritisation
- Workshops & Ideation
- Visioning & Concept Building
- Delivering a MVS (Minimum Viable Service)
- Creating a portfolio piece
- Transitioning into a Service Design career
This course enables graduates to add valuable techniques to their career toolkit, making them more employable with in-demand skills. Completing this service design course can progress into a career as a:
- Product or Service Lead
- Change Management Specialist
- Innovation Manager
- Service Designer