Learn from excellent Service Design practitioners
Get an overview of Service Design principles with some of our best Service Design practitioners.
Understand the fundamentals
You’ll be amazed at the skill-specific Service Design knowledge you can gain in a day.
Learn amongst professionals
Learn in an inspiring classroom with a range of diverse professionals including freelancers, business owners and more.
Get a taste test
Everyone loves a taster – try your hand at a new emerging skill and gauge whether Service Design is the career for you!
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning about the fundamentals of Service Design
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
- This workshop teaches the fundamentals of Service Design so there are no prerequisites required!
What you'll Learn
At the end of your bootcamp, you can expect to:
- Gain an overview of Service Design, its history, and impact in the business world
- Understand the difference between Service Design, Customer Experience, and User Experience Design
- Learn and apply some relevant research techniques, such as: 1-to-1 interviews, Stakeholder Maps, and Service Design Maps
- Learn Service Design methodology to be able to pull apart a service experience into the 5 P’s
- Create a service journey
- Co-create an ideal service experience
- Test this service vision on actual humans
Senior Strategic and Service Designer
Service Design Lead at DTA
Senior Service and Experience Design Lead at Telstra
Service Designer at The City of Melbourne
Director of Design and Innovation at Innovation Union
Freelance Service Designer and Facilitator