Learn from excellent Service Design practitioners
Get an overview of Service Design principles with some of our best Service Design practitioners.
Understand the fundamentals
You’ll be amazed at the skill-specific Service Design knowledge you can gain in a day.
Learn amongst professionals
Learn in an inspiring classroom with a range of diverse professionals including freelancers, business owners and more.
Get a taste test
Everyone loves a taster – try your hand at a new emerging skill and gauge whether Service Design is the career for you!
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning about the fundamentals of Service Design
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
- This workshop teaches the fundamentals of Service Design so there are no prerequisites required!
What you'll Learn
At the end of your bootcamp, you can expect to:
- Gain an overview of Service Design, its history, and impact in the business world
- Understand the difference between Service Design, Customer Experience, and User Experience Design
- Learn and apply some relevant research techniques, such as: 1-to-1 interviews, Stakeholder Maps, and Service Design Maps
- Learn Service Design methodology to be able to pull apart a service experience into the 5 P’s
- Create a service journey
- Co-create an ideal service experience
- Test this service vision on actual humans