Get upskilled with a part-time Service Design course
Elevate your employment opportunities, transition into a new role, or learn Service Design principles to apply to your business or career.
Learn from industry Service Design experts
As industry-leading practitioners, our instructors will teach you current and in-demand skills.
Work on a real-life problem
Build a portfolio piece and apply your theory to a real-life client project.
Connect with the industry
Be part of a community of industry influencers and expand your network with invaluable industry connections.
Learn amongst like-minded professionals
With capped class sizes, enjoy the unique perspectives and professional experiences of your classmates.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning about Service Design & applying it to their current or future career
- Anyone interested in applying strong Service Design skills to a business or startup
- Design, BA and IT professionals looking to transition into Service Design roles over time
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
There are no prerequisites required for this course – Express your interest today and simply turn up with passion, determination and a readiness to elevate your career with a dynamic new skillset.
Our alumni are working with some of the best
Complement Your CareerWhether you’re looking to upskill in Service Design or pivot into a new career, get industry-recognised skills at Academy Xi.
Get up close and personal with inspiring mentors
Put theory into practice with a hands-on project
Join a small sized class and learn in a community of go-getters
What you'll Learn
Request a course guide todayExpress your interest and our friendly Course Advisors will send a copy of the course guide your way!
This flexible part-time course will empower you with in-demand skills and techniques to ensure you’re more employable:
- Define and frame problem statements
- Understand user research techniques
- Create compelling Personas
- Explore the Business Model Canvas and other exploratory techniques
- Define and create Customer journeys and Experience maps
- Develop and create rapid experience prototypes
- Define and create Service Blueprints
- Define a minimal viable offering (MVO) and learn how to define business operating models
- Understand and apply best practices in Service Design