Learn from industry Service Design experts
Enjoy the opportunity to learn from leading practitioners and leverage our instructor’s exclusive expertise.
Apply theory to a real-life challenge
Gain valuable skills and apply what you learn in the classroom to a real-life challenge.
Learn amongst like-minded professionals
With capped class sizes, enjoy the unique perspectives and professional experiences of your classmates.
Connect with the industry
Expand your connections in a community of industry influencers and thought leaders.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning about Service Design & applying it to their current or future career
- Anyone looking to accelerate their learning in a short, concentrated time frame
- Anyone interested in applying strong Service Design skills to a business or startup
- Design or IT professionals looking to transition into Service Design roles over time or to validate their existing knowledge
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to learn fundamental Service Design skills in a short amount of time. There are no prerequisites for this class – express your interest today and simply turn up with passion, determination and a readiness to get immersed in an intensive, accelerated learning process.
Our alumni are working with some of the best
Complement Your CareerWhether you’re looking to upskill in Service Design or pivot into a new career, get industry-recognised skills at Academy Xi.
Get up close and personal with inspiring mentors
Put theory into practice with a hands-on project
Join a small sized class and learn in a community of go-getters
What you'll Learn
Request a course guide todayExpress your interest and our friendly Course Advisors will send a copy of the course guide your way!
After this intensive one-week course, you’ll learn in-demand techniques to add to your toolkit, ensuring you’re more employable:
- Gain experience working on a real Service Design project
- Learn a toolkit of Service Design skills and techniques
- Bring valuable tools into your workplace
- Understand the end-to-end Service Design process
- Explore the Business Model Canvas and other exploratory techniques
- Define and create Customer Journey Maps
- Develop and create rapid experience prototypes
- Define and create Service Blueprints
- Define a Minimal Viable Offering (MVO) and learn how to define business operating models
- Understand and apply best practices in Service Design