Get upskilled with a part-time Product Management course
Transition into a new Product Management role, elevate your employment opportunities or apply new skills to your business.
Product Management utilises analytical skills, optimisation techniques, and data analysis to lead strategic business discussions, drive a product’s vision, understand a user, and increase revenue.
Learn from industry experts
As industry-recognised Product Managers, our instructors will teach you current and in-demand skills.
Work on a real-life user problem
Build a portfolio of real client work that showcases your talent and kick-starts your career in Product Management.
Learn amongst professionals
With capped class sizes, enjoy the unique perspectives and professional experiences of your classmates.
Connect with the industry
Expect dedicated career guidance, access our industry hiring partners, and find your future employment in Product Management.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning more about Product Management (no prerequisites are required!)
- Aspiring startup founders
- Business owners, entrepreneurs
- Budding senior managers
- Product Marketers
- Business Analysts
There are no prerequisites for this course – simply turn up with passion, determination and a readiness to elevate your career with a dynamic new skillset.
Our alumni are working with some of the best
Complement Your CareerWhether you’re upskilling or pivoting into a new role, future-proof your skills and complement your career with Academy Xi.
Get up close and personal with inspiring mentors
Put theory into practice with a hands-on project
Join a small sized class and learn in a community of go-getters
What you'll Learn
Request a syllabus todayGet a taste tester with our free course syllabus. Express your interest and our friendly Course Advisors will send a copy of the syllabus your way!
This flexible part-time course will empower you with in-demand skills and techniques to ensure you’re more employable:
- Learn how to launch, test and build a successful product and business model
- Know the parameters of the Product Management skillset
- Understand the end-to-end product enhancement process to implement, and how to iterate on it.
- Prepare a final pitch deck to present to your peers
- Learn how to build a financially viable product