1 - 2 day course for teams
Receive a dedicated toolkit
Earn a digital credential
User Experience (UX) Design Workshop for teams
Q: Who should champion UX within an organisation?
A: The entire organisation, everyone.
User Experience (UX) Design exists at the junction of multiple disciplines. It serves as a facilitator between businesses and customers. It is essentially a mindset – a strategic way of thinking about customer behaviours, desires, and expectations. Importantly, a UX design mindset minimises business risk. By understanding users early, organisations can find a successful business value proposition.
Academy Xi’s User Experience (UX) Design Workshop was built for corporate, government, not-for-profit and agency teams. Over one or two days, it gives your team a toolkit of practical tactics to introduce a strong UX team culture.
- Leverage best-practice UX Design mindsets, processes and artefacts
- Map the end-to-end journey of a customer (digital & offline channels)
- Ideate, design & test rapid prototypes relevant to your organisation
- Translate and visualise user stories and build solutions to meet these needs
- Overcome legacy process issues by teaching staff to work creatively within constraints
- Create a community of problem solvers that share ownership of your user’s experience
- Identify customer behaviours, desires, and expectations using a best practice strategic process
- Kickstart a culture of continuous learning within your team
Who is this training designed for?
This training is best suited for:
- Corporate, government, not-for-profit and agency teams
- Functional teams looking to upskill
- Cross-functional teams requiring a shared mindset and language
- Executive teams and boards
- Teams in adjacent design and tech disciplines looking to amplify their knowledge
- Groups of new starters for alignment with organisational vision and priorities
UX Design is a way of thinking that follows a Human-Centred Design (HCD) approach by placing the user at the centre of the design process.
Because UX Design is about designing products and services that are useful, desirable and delightful, businesses have a lot to gain when it is harnessed across teams and business units. It is a useful mindset and methodology to use to better understand stakeholders (both internal and external).
Organisations we've worked with
What our clients say
“Academy Xi is my learning partner not my learning provider”
Clare Di Leva
“The training was a tailored experience, to ensure that all team members would get something out of it, and felt engaged”
Our team came to Academy Xi for some group training in UX & Service Design. The purpose of this training was to help establish common practices and outputs for the team. The training was a tailored experience, to ensure that all team members would get something out of it, and felt engaged.
It was a great team building exercise, and really helped us agree on methodology - which in turn helped us have a common approach within the workplace - which helped enormously in streamlining our approach.
“a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen”
Academy Xi bring an energy and passion to education that creates a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen. They played an integral role in our Tech4Good Challenge Program - providing instructions, content development and class management to train our non-profit partners in Service Design, Product Management and User Experience Design. I would highly recommend Academy Xi as a training and development partner if you are looking for an industry-leading experience.
“great team building exercise”
The Intro to Human-Centred Design course was a great team building exercise. A lot of interesting concepts were covered. My team also got the opportunity to collaborate with participants from other divisions on problems specific to our organisation (as opposed to hypothetical problems). Every participant got something useful out of the day.