1 - 2 day course for teams
Receive a dedicated toolkit
Earn a digital credential
Harness best-practice digital collaboration & leadership
We live in the age of digital transformation with the number and size of digital projects growing rapidly. Digital Project Management is all about getting things done in the digital world. Apart from stimulating productivity and improving transparency, good digital project management allows for the whole team to share a collective end-goal and work together to achieve it.
Academy Xi’s Digital Project Management training was built for corporate, government, not-for-profit and agency teams. Over one or two days, it gives your team a shared understanding, language and toolkit relating to digital project management best practices.
- Leverage best-practice Digital Project Management mindsets, processes and artefacts
- Learn how to practically apply both traditional Waterfall & Agile Scrum methodologies to plan and manage projects
- Understand the key capabilities of great project manager
- Overcome legacy process issues by teaching staff to work creatively within constraints
- Create a community of problem solvers with a shared sense of ownership of your critical projects
- Kickstart a culture of continuous learning within your team
- Get a dedicated Digital Project Management toolkit to embed new practices
- Raise your team’s digital fluency and confidence working with technical teams
Who is this training designed for?
This training is best suited for:
- Corporate, government, not-for-profit and agency teams
- Functional teams looking to upskill
- Cross-functional teams requiring a shared mindset and language
- Teams in adjacent design, tech and operations business units needing more effective ways to manage projects
- Founders, managers and creative directors looking to foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Executive teams and boards
- Strategic leaders and marketers looking to amplify their knowledge
- Groups of new starters for alignment with organisational vision and priorities
We live in the age of digital transformation, with the number and size of digital projects growing rapidly. Building a successful team that is adept at working together is critical in order to see digital projects successfully ‘lift off’.
Solid project management can help ensure that your team not only learns how to work well together, but that they also increase efficiency and productive workflow for future projects.
Bringing digital projects to life can mean different things to different teams depending on their end goal. Digital Project Management is essentially about getting things done in the digital world. The way that this is brought to life typically involves planning, delegating, tracking, reviewing, and measuring results — often all done using project management software. Some examples of real-world digital projects are:
- Organisational/team digital transformation projects
- New software assessment or implementation
- Software and mobile development
- Website design and creation
- UX/UI design and build
- Digital marketing campaigns
Organisations we've worked with
What our clients say
“Academy Xi is my learning partner not my learning provider”
Clare Di Leva
“a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen”
Academy Xi bring an energy and passion to education that creates a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen. They played an integral role in our Tech4Good Challenge Program - providing instructions, content development and class management to train our non-profit partners in Service Design, Product Management and User Experience Design. I would highly recommend Academy Xi as a training and development partner if you are looking for an industry-leading experience.
“a highly rewarding experience”
Working with Academy Xi has been a highly rewarding experience. We worked closely with the Xi team as our strategic design partner, to co-design a customer-centric Way of Working framework, set of supporting capabilities and a guidebook containing tools and templates. We've worked innovatively to test and validate these through a real-life on the job occupational challenge which validated the practicality and ease of use of the artefacts developed. Academy Xi performed deep research insights for the organisation which contributed hugely to the program's success.
“great team building exercise”
The Intro to Human-Centred Design course was a great team building exercise. A lot of interesting concepts were covered. My team also got the opportunity to collaborate with participants from other divisions on problems specific to our organisation (as opposed to hypothetical problems). Every participant got something useful out of the day.