UX UI Designers are in high-demandAustralian recruiters report that employment demand for UX UI Designers far outweighs the supply. Upskilling in this discipline is a sure way to future-proof your career.
Projected job growth in the next 10 years
Average salary for UX UI Designers in Australia
Land a job in UX UI Design – guaranteed* and transform your future with this innovative, industry-recognised, and career-focussed course.
- Land your dream role in UX UI Design
- Up to 24 additional weeks of personalised career support
- 90% of our graduates receive a job offer within 24 weeks of course completion*
- Proven track record: Enter the course a beginner; land a job after graduation
- An industry-recognised digital credential and Certificate
- Our courses are trusted by recruiters and organisations across Australia
- High-quality content created exclusively in-house by experts
Gain the practical experience employers are looking for:
- Forget case studies: work on two real, live client projects
- Manage stakeholders and deadlines – just like you would in a real job
- Build your professional portfolio to demonstrate your hands-on skills
- Be ready to hit the ground running on day 1 in your new role
A truly comprehensive online course:
- 216 hours of content and practical activities in 24 weeks
- Craft human-centered digital experiences, websites and apps
- Learning material on our state of the art online platform
A highly collaborative and supported learning environment:
- Weekly live video sessions with your mentor and classmates
- Unlimited 1:1 sessions with your mentor for tailored support
- Course replicates the collaborative approach of a real UX UI Designer’s job
- Cohort-based: collaborate with classmates and make lifelong friends
Job GuaranteeThis course comes with a Job Guarantee* so you can start your UX UI Design career after the course (*T&Cs apply)
Land your dream role within 24 weeks of course graduation*
Receive comprehensive, personalised guidance on your job search strategy
Strengthen your CV, LinkedIn profile and personal brand to impress recruiters
Practice for interviews, learn to negotiate, and receive feedback on your applications
This course is for
Our UX UI Design Online Transform course is specifically designed for students aspiring to land a coveted role as a UX UI Designer and similar Human-Centred Designer experience roles.
This course is ideal for:
- Students who want to learn UX UI online, and acquire a job quickly without going to uni/college.
- Learners who are ready to transform their career and employment options.
- Working professionals with who bring design and digital related career experience with them.
- Anyone with transferable soft skills from previous professional experience: creative thinking, curiosity, problem solving, teamwork, an eye for detail, etc.
What you’ll learn
- Week 1: Introduction to User Experience and User Interface Design
- Week 2: UX research
- Week 3: Synthesis: insights, themes and mapping experiences
- Week 4: Design principles
- Week 5: Ideation
- Week 6: Designing the UX
- Week 7: Designing the UI
- Week 8: Applying the UI to wireframes
- Week 9: UI design considerations
- Week 10: From wireframe to prototype
- Week 11: UX project management
- Week 12: Working with clients
- Week 13 to 24: Live client projects
- From week 25: Career guidance
Fund your future today
Need payment assistance? We’re offering flexible internal and external payment options so you can achieve your goals today, and pay tomorrow. Talk to a Course Advisor now to learn more.
INTERNAL PAYMENT PLANS:
- Get up to 12 months INTEREST FREE
- Or if you choose to pay upfront in full, receive 15% OFF your course fees.