Learn from excellent UX practitioners
Get an overview of UX Design with the guidance and advice from some of our best UX Design practitioners.
Understand the fundamentals
You’ll be amazed at the skill-specific UX Design knowledge you can gain in a day.
Learn amongst professionals
Learn in an inspiring classroom with a range of diverse professionals including freelancers, business owners and more.
Get a taste test
Everyone loves a taster – try your hand at a new emerging skill and gauge whether UX Design is the career for you!
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning about the fundamentals of UX Design
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
This workshop teaches the fundamentals of UX Design so there are no prerequisites required!
What you'll Learn
At the end of your workshop, you can expect to:
- Gain an overview of User Experience Design, it’s history, strategies, processes, and impact in the business world
- Plan and conduct effective and useful user research
- Analyse your research by learning how to create personas
- Write and lay out a customer journey from end to end
- Sketch your ideas using ideation techniques, product vision, and then move into rapid prototyping to
- learn more about MVPs (minimum viable products)
- Create a mobile prototype and conduct a usability test on your prototype
Lead UX Design instructor at Academy Xi
Lead UX and Service Design Instructor
Senior User Experience Designer at Bayfront UX
Lead Designer at Australia Post
Senior UX Designer
Senior User Experience Designer at Massive Interactive