Get Upskilled with a part-time UX Design Course
Transition into a new UX role, elevate your employment opportunities, or apply new UX skills to your business.
Learn from industry UX experts
As industry-leading practitioners, our instructors will teach you current and in-demand skills. Our instructors are industry leading practitioners, teaching you in-demand skills
Work on a personal project
Apply your newfound UX Design skills to solve a real user problem and add to your portfolio.
Learn amongst professionals
With capped class sizes, enjoy the unique perspectives and professional experiences of your classmates.
Connect with the industry
Expect dedicated career guidance, access our industry hiring partners, and find your future employment in UX Design.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning more about UX Design — there are no prerequisites for this course!
- Anyone interested in applying UX Design skills to their current and future career, or a business.
- Design and IT professionals looking to transition into UX roles over time
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
Express your interest today and simply turn up with passion, determination and a readiness to elevate your career with a dynamic new skillset.
Our alumni are working with some of the best
Complement Your CareerWhether you’re looking to upskill in UX Design or pivot into a new career, get industry-recognised skills at Academy Xi.
Get up close and personal with inspiring mentors
Put theory into practice with a hands-on project
Join a small sized class and learn in a community of go-getters
What you'll Learn
Request a syllabus todayGet a taste tester with our free course Syllabus. Express your interest and our friendly Course Advisors will send a copy of the syllabus your way!
This flexible part-time course will empower you with in-demand skills and techniques to ensure you’re more employable:
- Gain a toolkit of UX skills and techniques
- Understand the end-to-end UX Design process
- Create a compelling set of artefacts; personas, customer journeys, user flows and information architecture
- Build a portfolio piece to demonstrate your skills
- Effectively communicate research findings and user insights to various stakeholders
- Build a network of industry connections