Academy Xi’s Service Design course was built for corporate, government, not-for-profit and agency teams. Over one or two days, it gives your team the knowledge and practical experience to think critically about a service offering in your business, and how it might be improved.
- What is Service Design?
- Learn the process: discover; define; develop; deliver; evolve.
- Understand pain points across a service offering
- Gain tools such as affinity mapping; user stories; personas and service blueprints
- Blueprint in ‘current state’ (using an example from your organisation)
- Workshop a relevant project taken from your organisation
- Kick-start a new project or take a step back to align on a problem you need to solve.
- Receive full support and guidance as you create a strategic roadmap to confidently move forward
- Embed Service Design practices properly into your team’s new way of working
Who is this training designed for?
This training is best suited for:
- Corporate, government, not-for-profit and agency teams
- Functional teams looking to upskill
- Cross-functional teams requiring a shared mindset and language
- Executive teams and boards
- Teams in adjacent design, tech and strategic business units looking to amplify their knowledge
- Groups of new starters for alignment with organisational vision and priorities
Who we've worked with
Why work with us?
WE GET IT.
We understand the complexities of organisational transformation. Our focus is on helping your people thrive in new environments, instead of being left behind.
WE’RE HANDS ON.
We enable learning on the job. The world doesn’t stop for upskilling. Our solutions allow your people to learn, and apply practical skills without taking extended time out.
WE'RE ABOUT REAL CHANGE.
We teach the necessary skills for long-lasting change. No external retainer fees, just internal capability uplift. Plug us in where you need support.
WE KNOW THE PROCESS.
We appreciate the maturity model. You need to crawl before you walk before you run. We have training solutions for every stage of that journey.
What our clients say
“Academy Xi is my learning partner not my learning provider”
Clare Di Leva
“great team building exercise”
The Intro to Human-Centred Design course was a great team building exercise. A lot of interesting concepts were covered. My team also got the opportunity to collaborate with participants from other divisions on problems specific to our organisation (as opposed to hypothetical problems). Every participant got something useful out of the day.
“a highly rewarding experience”
Working with Academy Xi has been a highly rewarding experience. We worked closely with the Xi team as our strategic design partner, to co-design a customer-centric Way of Working framework, set of supporting capabilities and a guidebook containing tools and templates. We've worked innovatively to test and validate these through a real-life on the job occupational challenge which validated the practicality and ease of use of the artefacts developed. Academy Xi performed deep research insights for the organisation which contributed hugely to the program's success.
“a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen”
Academy Xi bring an energy and passion to education that creates a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen. They played an integral role in our Tech4Good Challenge Program - providing instructions, content development and class management to train our non-profit partners in Service Design, Product Management and User Experience Design. I would highly recommend Academy Xi as a training and development partner if you are looking for an industry-leading experience.