Practice key product planning moments in cutting-edge simulation
Product management is fast becoming more than a job role. Organisations now recognise that it is the modern glue that keeps an initiative firmly attached to broader business goals.
This gamified day of training offers teams best-practice product management skills earned in an interactive and hands-on simulation environment. Practicing key product planning moments in an open learning environment helps keep projects on track and enables agile businesses to respond to those inevitable curveballs.
Academy Xi’s Product Management Project Simulation is a gamified day of training offering teams best-practice product management skills learned in an interactive and hands-on simulation environment.
How does the simulation work?
Working in small groups
- Introduction to product management in business
- Learners are divided into smaller working groups
- We deliver a ‘real-world’ brief stipulating scope and product delivery periods
- Learners prepare product roadmaps
- Wild cards! The inclusion of common situations that require reprioritisation and strategic pivoting
- Gamification. Throughout the training, different approaches are scored and we discuss the issues, complexities and opportunities that present
Who is this training designed for?
This training is best suited for:
- Disparate product managers working siloed in various departments who need to share a common language, toolkit and way of working
- Functional teams needing to expand their capabilities
- Newly-formed teams needing to build digital capabilities in strategic areas
- Businesses who have identified a digital skills gaps inside of their organisation
- Any business wanting to foster a community of digital problem solvers
Who we've worked with
Why work with us?
WE GET IT.
We understand the complexities of organisational transformation. Our focus is on helping your people thrive in new environments, instead of being left behind.
WE’RE HANDS ON.
We enable learning on the job. The world doesn’t stop for upskilling. Our solutions allow your people to learn, and apply practical skills without taking extended time out.
WE'RE ABOUT REAL CHANGE.
We teach the necessary skills for long-lasting change. No external retainer fees, just internal capability uplift. Plug us in where you need support.
WE KNOW THE PROCESS.
We appreciate the maturity model. You need to crawl before you walk before you run. We have training solutions for every stage of that journey.
What our clients say
“Academy Xi is my learning partner not my learning provider”
Clare Di Leva
“great team building exercise”
The Intro to Human-Centred Design course was a great team building exercise. A lot of interesting concepts were covered. My team also got the opportunity to collaborate with participants from other divisions on problems specific to our organisation (as opposed to hypothetical problems). Every participant got something useful out of the day.
“a highly rewarding experience”
Working with Academy Xi has been a highly rewarding experience. We worked closely with the Xi team as our strategic design partner, to co-design a customer-centric Way of Working framework, set of supporting capabilities and a guidebook containing tools and templates. We've worked innovatively to test and validate these through a real-life on the job occupational challenge which validated the practicality and ease of use of the artefacts developed. Academy Xi performed deep research insights for the organisation which contributed hugely to the program's success.
“a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen”
Academy Xi bring an energy and passion to education that creates a level of learning and enjoyment rarely seen. They played an integral role in our Tech4Good Challenge Program - providing instructions, content development and class management to train our non-profit partners in Service Design, Product Management and User Experience Design. I would highly recommend Academy Xi as a training and development partner if you are looking for an industry-leading experience.