Safety By Design
New global legislation is demanding corporate responsibility for keeping vulnerable users safe online. As a direct result, industry demand for safe, ethical design is skyrocketing. As developers and designers, we hold the keys to making digital products safe.
Discover what you can do to upskill, understand risks and make sure the products you create are a force for good.
Join our speakers:
- Rae Johnston – Multi-award winning STEM journalist and broadcaster
- Catherine Fitzpatrick – Director, Customer Vulnerability & Financial Resilience, Westpac
- Tony Fitzgerald – Virtual Services Manager, Kids Helpline
- Katherine Sessions – Assistant Manager, International Strategy and Futures, eSafety Commissioner
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why demand for safe, ethical design is skyrocketing
- How online child abuse is the world’s fastest growing major crime
- Why being unprepared or unaware of the risk to users is no longer acceptable
- How new global legislation is increasing corporate responsibility around safe online practice