User Experience Design Business Masterclass
17 September 2019
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
In today’s digital age, the ability to create exceptional experiences is often a make or break for a business’ success.
Building exceptional solutions that delight users is where User Experience (UX) Design comes into play. UX Design is the mindset that places the user at the centre of the development process and delivers intuitive and meaningful customer experiences.
With UX Design, individuals and teams can construct digital experiences that generate commercial and brand success. Does UX Design sound like something you or your team could benefit in?
Come along to our one-day Business Masterclass and learn the end-to-end skills that can help you and the company you work for.
By the end of one-day User Experience Design Business Masterclass, you will have:
- An overview of User Experience Design, its strategies, processes, and how it can benefit your business
- How to plan and conduct quality user research
- The ability to analyse and construct user personas
- How to write and lay out an end-to-end customer journey for your product
- How to use ideation techniques to sketch out a product solution
- Learned how to use rapid prototyping to build an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- How to conduct, manage, and implement a usability test
- Completed a low-fidelity, working mobile prototype
Head of Experience Design at HostHavas
Adam is the Head of Experience Design at HostHavas. He has over 15 years of experience in creating a wide-range of engaging and intelligent user experiences for mobile, web, and the physical world, for brands from Moët Hennessy to Defence Force Recruiting. Adam keeps the user at the heart of product development by utilising a wide range of human-centred design techniques and frameworks, balancing user needs with a strong strategic understanding of business requirements and technological capabilities.
On the side he dedicates too much time watching Spurs, and England, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Dates and fees
17 September 2019
10:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
48 Druitt Street,