Service Design Business Masterclass
28 June 2019
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Business Masterclass Details
Thoughtfully-created experiences and relationships are paramount to making a business’ service user-friendly, competitive, and relevant.
Service Design is the practice of planning and organising people, communications, and material infrastructure of a service – with a focus that stays at the heart of the offering: your customers.
Service Designers are champions of a brand’s customer experience and are responsible for identifying and delivering improvements and organisational change across people, processes, and systems.
If you’d like to understand what it takes to deliver exceptional experiences for your brand or businesses, come to our one-day Service Design Masterclass.
By the end of one-day Service Design Business Masterclass, you will have:
- An overview of Service Design, its strategies, processes, and how it can benefit your business
- The ability to comprehend and articulate the difference between User Experience Design and Service Design.
- Learned relevant research techniques such as 1-to-1 interviews, how to construct stakeholder maps, and Service Blueprints
- Acquired knowledge on the Service Design methodology and ability to pull apart a service into The 5P’s
- Understood how to create a service journey and co-create an idea service experience
- Tested a service vision on real people
Dates and fees
28 June 2019
10:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000