Service Design business masterclass
09 September 2019
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
Up to 50% off for multiple tickets or team packages. Contact us at [email protected] or on 1300 683 923
Thoughtfully-created experiences and relationships are paramount to making a business’ service user-friendly, competitive, and relevant.
Service Design is the practice of planning and organising people, communications, and material infrastructure of a service while placing customers at the heart of the process.
Service Designers are champions of a brand’s customer experience and are responsible for identifying and delivering improvements and organisational change across people, processes, and systems.
If you’d like to understand what it takes to deliver exceptional experiences for your brand or businesses, come to our one-day Service Design Masterclass.
By the end of one-day Service Design Business Masterclass, you will have:
- An overview of Service Design, its strategies, processes, and how it can benefit your business
- The ability to comprehend and articulate the difference between User Experience Design and Service Design.
- Learned relevant research techniques such as 1-to-1 interviews, how to construct stakeholder maps, and Service Blueprints
- Acquired knowledge on the Service Design methodology and ability to pull apart a service into the 5P’s
- Understood how to create a service journey and co-create an idea service experience
- Tested a service vision on real people
Experience Design Director at Tricky Jigsaw
A Computer Science graduate from the University of Technology, Jason is a qualified CX principal with over 10 years training in Human Centred Design with experience across a diverse mix of industries to include: government, financial institutions, media, insurance, retail and bioservices. He also has 10 years engineering experience, building software solutions for companies like Yahoo7 which has provided him the skills to build concept and prototypes to solve customer problems.
Jason’s most recent achievements includes leading the design and development of NRMA’s Safer Homes and FireBlanket solutions, CBA’s Teleporter Adventure VR experience and taking charge of the design, coaching and facilitation at the NSW Future Transport Digital Accelerator. He has been responsible for rolling out JTBD into the programs he crafts and ensuring it is a key pillar of research in the projects he works on
Dates and fees
09 September 2019
10:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
48 Druitt Street,