Storytelling for Search Engines and Humans
21 February 2019
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Success online is often a matter of understanding how search engine algorithms work. Beyond algorithms, understanding how people interact with your brand or website is also a key determinant of whether you achieve your business objectives online.
There are four main components when it comes to understanding how people interact with you including: your story, message, your brand, and the content you share. How do you harness these components to tell a compelling story, and how do you engage your audience so that they convert?
Following on from our lunchtime event, this in-depth workshop, the first in a series of three Search Engine Influence workshops will cover:
- What is search engine influence and how do you achieve it?
- How to tell your unique story through content
- How to shape three key messages that speak to your audience
- How to find your blue ocean strategy (Brand Essence and Differentiation)
- How to stand out from the digital noise and break through
- How to create consistent content to build your thought leadership and nurture your customers
*Note:* Please bring your laptop to the event.
Founder of Mad Scientist Digital
Ian Hopkinson is the Founder of Mad Scientist Digital, where his expertise extends from social media, to SEO and analytics. As a musician turned entrepreneur, Ian was working in the US when he realised his skills and passion could be used to support startups from a range of industries. It was then that he realised he was an entrepreneur and digital creative. Ian returned to Australia to live and work, building Mad Scientist Digital to help local and global businesses navigate the disruptions of the digital revolution.
Dates and fees
21 February 2019
5:30 pm ~ 8:30 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000