Master Your Public Speaking and Communication
09 April 2019
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Public speaking, and the ability to effectively communicate and articulate ideas are some of the most valued soft skills of the 21st Century. Whether to stakeholders, clients, or customers, ensuring that your message is relayed succinctly and accurately is critical to business success.
How do you develop the mindset for influential communication?
By the end of our interactive workshop, you’ll be proficient with:
- The four areas of The Critical Alignment Model
- How the ESIP Model relates to public speaking and communication
- How to create an effective 30-second and 2-minute elevator pitch for your personal and professional spheres
- The Pathos, Logos and Ethos Methodology
- Tips for writing and delivering a speech
- Tips for effective communication and connection
Fulfilment and Public Speaking Coach
Jody Dontje is a recognised inspiration, changing the lives of individuals internationally. Her life mission is to empower others to access and activate their fullest potential and live a life of purpose, vibrancy, and fulfilment. Jody is a Fulfilment Mindset Coach, Public Speaking and Communication Coach, an International Humanitarian, TEDx Talk Speaker, Teacher, WFWP Speech Contest Winner and Founder of 2 global empowerment charities (FundMyCharityWork.com and The Help Nepal Appeal).
Dates and fees
09 April 2019
6:00 pm ~ 8:30 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000