Launch into Service Design
06 October 2018
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
48 Druitt st, Sydney
Thoughtfully-created experiences and relationships are paramount to making your service user-friendly, competitive, and relevant. Service Design is the practice of planning and organising people, communications, and material infrastructure of a service – with a focus that stays at the heart of the offering: your customers.
Experience a high-paced version of our Service Design program with Academy Xi; we’ve condensed key learning outcomes into an intensive one-day bootcamp – equipping you with some of the key tools and knowledge to understand Service Design.
With the vast selection of options and customisable opportunities in today’s marketplace, it’s increasingly important to design an experience, product or service that best suits your customer and truly caters to your market.
With the well-rounded, industry-relevant skill-set you’ll acquire from our Launch into Service Design Bootcamp, you’ll be ready to take on the dynamic world of Service Design!
Bootcamp Learning Outcomes:
- Gain an overview of Service Design, its history, and impact in the business world
- Understand the difference between Service Design, Customer Experience, and User Experience Design
- Learn and apply some relevant research techniques, such as: 1-to-1 interviews, Stakeholder Maps, and Service Design Maps
- Learn Service Design methodology to be able to pull apart a service experience into the 5 P’s
- Create a service journey
- Co-create an ideal service experience
- Test this service vision on actual humans
Dates and fees
06 October 2018
10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
48 Druitt st,