Launch into UX Design
22 September 2019
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Academy Xi, Ground Floor / 48 Druitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
In today’s digital age, the ability to create exceptional experiences is often a make or break for a product or business’ success.
If we start the design process by researching and understanding this feedback in order to anticipate possible issues, we can formulate a concrete, productive, and positive user experience.
User Experience (UX) Design is the mindset that places the user at the centre of the development process and delivers intuitive and meaningful customer experiences. With UX Design, individuals and teams can construct digital experiences that generate commercial and brand success.
If UX Design is an area that you want to explore, ignite your learning with our one-day bootcamp.
Taught by some of the most highly-respected talent in the industry, by the end of our Launch into UX Design bootcamp you’ll learn:
- An overview of User Experience Design —its history, strategies, processes, and mindset
- How to plan and conduct quality user research
- The ability to analyse and construct user personas
- How to write and lay out an end-to-end customer journey for your digital product
- How to use ideation techniques to sketch out a product solution
- How to use rapid prototyping to build an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- How to conduct, manage, and implement a usability test
- Completed a low-fidelity, working mobile prototype
Senior User Experience Architect at DGM
Lawrence is a User Experience expert with over 15 years of industry experience. He designs experiences that engage customers and benefit businesses, from financial products to e-commerce sites and entertainment apps to educational tools. Previously he has worked at Telstra, ABC, Virgin, CommBank, Coca-Cola, and British Airways to name a few.
Dates and fees
22 September 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
Ground Floor / 48 Druitt St,
Sydney NSW 2000