Launch into UX Design
11 August 2019
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Academy Xi Ground floor/48 Druitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
In today’s digital age, the ability to create exceptional experiences is often a make or break for a product or business’ success.
If we start the design process by researching and understanding the users’ needs we are then able to anticipate possible issue. This enables businesses to formulate a concrete, productive, and positive user experience.
User Experience (UX) Design is the mindset that places the user at the centre of the development process and delivers intuitive and meaningful customer experiences. With UX Design, individuals and teams can construct digital experiences that generate commercial and brand success.
If UX Design is an area that you want to explore, ignite your learning with our one-day bootcamp.
Taught by some of the most highly-respected talent in the industry, by the end of our bootcamp you would have:
- An overview of User Experience Design —its history, strategies, processes, and mindset
- How to plan and conduct quality user research
- The ability to analyse and construct user personas
- How to write and lay out an end-to-end customer journey for your digital product
- How to use ideation techniques to sketch out a product solution
- How to use rapid prototyping to build an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- How to conduct, manage, and implement a usability test
- Completed a low-fidelity, working mobile prototype
Senior Interaction UX Designer at Fjord
Nate is an Interaction Designer with a diverse skill-set, as comfortable facilitating research or testing flows as he is grooming backlogs or prototyping new service features with users.
Having previously worked at digital agencies and cultural insight consultancies, his work at Fjord has seen him champion Lean UX practices, the benefit of clear metrics and the value of an inclusive and diverse design culture.
Dates and fees
11 August 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
Academy Xi Ground floor/48 Druitt St,
Sydney NSW 2000