Launch into UX Design
01 June 2019
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
At every stage of interacting with a product, users experience specific attitudes and emotional feedback. If we start the design process by researching and understanding this feedback in order to anticipate possible issues, we can formulate a concrete, productive, and positive user experience. This is the heart of User Experience Design (UX Design).
Our intensive one-day UX bootcamp that includes all of the key strategies you’ll need to know – equipping you with an integrated understanding of User Experience Design and its varied applications. As with all of our programs, our approach is a mix of theory and hands-on practice.
Using techniques like Accelerated Design Thinking, Product Vision Exploration, Research Techniques, and Feature Identification, UX Design has become increasingly valuable to employers and businesses as a strategic imperative in the product lifecycle. UX has four key aspects when focusing on physical and digital products: usability, utility, accessibility, and desirability.
Bootcamp Learning Outcomes:
- Gain an overview of User Experience Design, it’s history, strategies, processes, and impact in the business world
- Plan and conduct effective and useful user research
- Analyse your research by learning how to create personas
- Write and lay out a customer journey from end to end
- Sketch your ideas using ideation techniques, product vision, and then move into rapid prototyping to learn more about MVPs (minimum viable products)
- Create a mobile prototype and conduct a usability test on your prototype
Dates and fees
01 June 2019
10:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000