Launch into UX Design
19 January 2019
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
48 Druitt st, Sydney
At every stage of product interaction, users experience specific attitudes and emotional feedback. If we start the design process by researching and understanding this feedback in order to anticipate possible issues, we can formulate a concrete, productive, and positive user experience. This is the heart of User Experience Design (UX Design).
Academy Xi has designed the perfect introduction to our UX programs: an intensive one-day bootcamp that includes all of the key strategies you’ll need to know – equipping you with an integrated understanding of User Experience and its varied applications. As with all of our programs, our approach is a mix of theory and hands on practice.
Using techniques such as Accelerated Design Thinking, Product Vision Exploration, Research Techniques, and Feature Identification, UX Design has become increasingly valuable to employers and businesses as a strategic imperative in the product lifecycle. UX has four key aspects when focusing on physical and digital products: usability, utility, accessibility, and desirability.
Discover what it would take to get job-ready, and learn how you can make a difference as a UX Designer in the engaging domain of User Experience Design!
Bootcamp Learning Outcomes:
- Gain an overview of User Experience Design, it’s history, strategies, processes, and impact in the business world
- Plan and conduct effective and useful user research
- Analyse your research by learning how to create personas
- Write and lay out a customer journey from end to end
- Sketch your ideas using ideation techniques, product vision, and then move into rapid prototyping to learn more about MVPs (minimum viable products)
- Create a mobile prototype and conduct a usability test on your prototype
Dates and fees
19 January 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
48 Druitt st,