Launch into User Experience Design
07 July 2019
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt St, Sydney 2000
In today’s digital age, the ability to create exceptional experiences is often a make or break for a product or business’ success.
If we start the design process by researching and understanding this feedback in order to anticipate possible issues, we can formulate a concrete, productive, and positive user experience.
User Experience (UX) Design is the mindset that places the user at the centre of the development process and delivers intuitive and meaningful customer experiences. With UX Design, individuals and teams can construct digital experiences that generate commercial and brand success.
If UX Design is an area that you want to explore, ignite your learning with our one-day bootcamp.
Taught by some of the most highly-respected talent in the industry, by the end of our bootcamp you would have:
- An overview of User Experience Design —its history, strategies, processes, and mindset
- How to plan and conduct quality user research
- The ability to analyse and construct user personas
- How to write and lay out an end-to-end customer journey for your digital product
- How to use ideation techniques to sketch out a product solution
- How to use rapid prototyping to build an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- How to conduct, manage, and implement a usability test
- Completed a low-fidelity, working mobile prototype
Founder and CCO of VOW
Tim is the Cofounder of a Biotech company called VOW, who use stemcell breakthroughs to grow animal cells into meat, but without the need for animals. He has worked across Agency, Enterprise and Startups in everything from bitcoin wallets to medical technology, and most recently as the Global Human Centred Design Lead for Cochlear. He has a background in Product Management and brings a deep pragmatic approach to design, stripping the concepts back their fundamental 'why'.
Dates and fees
07 July 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
48 Druitt St,