Service Design Essentials
30 November 2019
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt St, Sydney 2000
Thoughtfully-created experiences and relationships are paramount to making a business’ service user-friendly, competitive, and relevant.
Service Design is the practice of planning and organising people, communications, and material infrastructure of a service – with a focus that stays at the heart of the offering: your customers.
Service Designers are champions of a brand’s customer experience and are responsible for identifying and delivering improvements and organisational change across people, processes, and systems.
If you’d like to understand what it takes to deliver exceptional experiences, come to our one-day bootcamp. Led by industry experts, by the end of the day you will have:
- An overview of Service Design — its strategies, processes, and how it can benefit your team or business
- The ability to comprehend and articulate the difference between User Experience Design and Service Design
- Learn relevant research techniques including 1-to-1 interviews, how to construct stakeholder maps, and Service Blueprints
- Acquired knowledge on the Service Design methodology and ability to pull apart a service into The 5P’s
- Understand how to create a service journey and co-create an ideal service experience
- Test a service vision on real people
- Learn the career pathways and options in the exciting field of Service Design
Director at Design Thinking In Action
Jenni has 12 years experience in Customer Experience Design, Service Design, Strategy, and Cultural Change. She has led transformation programs and helped companies create innovative customer experiences. Enabling teams with Human-Centred Design to solve complex problems, deliver tangible business outcomes, and embed sustainable cultural change.
Having worked in government, financial services, and telecommunications, Jenni has conducted ethnographic research, designed end-to-end experience channels, and implemented experiential learning programs on Design Thinking.
Dates and fees
30 November 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
48 Druitt St,