Launch into Product Management
04 August 2019
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
Product Management is the approach and techniques that leading startups and companies implement to develop, manage, and market successful products and services.
A key role in the world of Product Management is that of the Product Manager.
Product Managers sit at the centre of a physical or digital product and intersect leadership, business, experience, and technology to drive impactful outcomes for their customers.
The best Product Managers are those who can identify an opportunity, rally a team and the broader organisation towards a shared vision while bringing the best products to market through a cycle of constant learning and customer interaction.
The skills required to be successful as a Product Manager applies across all spectrums, opening up a different way of thinking through a problem-solving mindset – focused on providing value for the customer.
Learn how to develop the mindset and skills of a Product Manager and lead impactful, and well-performing teams with our one-day bootamp.
Taught by the best industry leaders, by the end of one-day Product Management bootcamp you will have learned:
- An overview of Product Management —its strategies, processes, and how it can benefit your business and team
- What is the role of a Product Manager in a product or agile ecosystem
- How to construct a successful product’s vision and roadmap
- A breakdown of a business’ operations through the Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- How to set metrics to measure success
- An understanding of how to recognise and overcome business constraints
- Different career pathways and opportunities within the field of Product Management
Dates and fees
04 August 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:30 pm
48 Druitt Street,