Launch into Digital Growth Marketing
14 July 2019
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
The bedrock for the survival of a company is its ability to get customers, grow, and scale. By mastering a range of powerful digital tools, individuals and businesses are able to successfully sell a product or service.
The ability to move customers down the end-to-end marketing funnel is vital not only to the traction and scalability of a business but also the achievement of their business objectives. If you’d like to develop the skills and digital growth marketing know-how to lead your team or business to success, then our one-day bootcamp is for you.
On our one-day bootcamp, our industry experts will take you through:
- An overview of Digital Growth Marketing — its strategies, processes, and what a successful growth engine looks like for your project or business
- The ability to differentiate between traditional marketing and digital marketing
- Strategies, tips, and hacks to work towards your North Star Metric and achieve traction
- A cohesive understanding of a customer at different stages of an optimised growth funnel (AARRR), and how to satisfactorily attract and retain them
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and paid search
- Data-driven marketing
- Google, social (Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin)
- Email, viral, and content marketing
- An understanding of how to optimise your landing pages and website to shape and influence customer decisions and actions
- Career pathways and opportunities within the valuable and in-demand field of digital growth marketing
Co-founder of Traktion Digital,
David is currently the co-founder of Traktion Digital, a growth as a service company focusing on helping specific SMEs become enterprises. In his spare time, he runs a meetup for professionals working in growth teams and mentor in an accelerator. Prior to founding his own company, David led the growth team at Academy Xi, and was an Analyst in Deloitte, CBA and a managed fund for extreme high net-worth families.
Growth Marketing Consultant
Andrew is the founder of Super Mammoth, Growth Marketing Consultancy and Training. He has over seven years experience in the marketing and analytics industry, working for large international corporates, agencies, and most recently startups.
Over the course of his career, Andrew has acquired in-depth knowledge in SEO/SEM, paid social media, retargeting, A/B and multivariate testing, CRO, analytics and finally programming in language technologies. Alongside his technical experience, Andrew has planned and executed multi-million dollar campaign strategies that have helped well-known global businesses enter the Australian market.
Dates and fees
14 July 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:00 pm
48 Druitt Street,