Launch into Digital Growth Marketing
18 May 2019
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne, 3000
The most efficient way to evolve your current business, idea, or offering is to start with Growth Marketing. Luckily, Academy Xi has the perfect one-day intensive bootcamp to launch you into your new growth trajectory!
The bedrock for the survival of a company is its ability to attract and retain customers in order to grow and scale. But it’s a common misconception that big companies — such as Atlassian, Canva or Buffer — spend millions on marketing to acquire their customers. Like all startups, they built themselves from the ground up with zero budget for marketing. So how did they build traction and scale? Enter the growth marketer.
Growth marketers have a diverse mix of technical, tactical and strategic skills in product, data, and marketing. They are the combined wit of hackers and hustlers. Using data-driven, unconventional and experimental marketing approaches, they create momentum and strategy to fuel the scalability of startups from the ground up.
Growth Marketing creates a platform for companies to accelerate forward. At our one-day Launch into Growth Marketing Bootcamp, you’ll learn the fundamental techniques to unlock scalable and repeatable hockey stick growth as a growth marketer or entrepreneur. No prior knowledge is necessary; just come with an interest in evolving your business or offering!
Bootcamp Learning Outcomes:
- Gain a general overview of Growth Marketing and what a successful growth engine looks like
- Learn key differences between traditional digital and Growth Marketing
- Explore strategies to ensure success in your product and its growth in the market you’re tackling
- Build a more cohesive understanding of your customer and create an optimised funnel to activate and retain your customer at every touchpoint
- Optimise your landing pages and website to shape customer decisions and actions
Chief Marketing Officer at Ausmed Education
Will is a digital marketing specialist, with extensive experience in the technology and startup space. Will has helped lead Ausmed to average growth of 8% a week for the last year and will be sharing his strategies and ideas on growth hacking in business.
Dates and fees
18 May 2019
10:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
45 Exhibition St,