Influence others through storytelling
05 September 2019
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3/45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
You tell yourself stories everyday. In fact, you are your narrative. Though the average person speaks anywhere between 7,000 – 20,000 words a day, many of us struggle to effectively communicate and influence others. Mastering the art of storytelling is the secret to being a greater leader, influencer, and a more effective and authentic communicator and public speaker.
Whether you own your own business, work for an organisation, or want to pitch to investors, effective communication is what you need to achieve desirable outcomes.
At our workshop Influence others through storytelling, you’ll get practical hands-on experience as we explore:
- Storytelling strategies to be effective and authentic on and off stage
- Storytelling to transform limiting beliefs in your audience and self
- Effective and authentic Impromptu speaking skills
- Understanding the pathos, logos and ethos methodology of communication
- Tips for writing and delivering a speech
- How to overcome limiting beliefs and fears
- Tips for effective communication and connection
Fulfilment and Public Speaking Coach
Jody Dontje is a recognised inspiration, changing the lives of individuals internationally. Her life mission is to empower others to access and activate their fullest potential and live a life of purpose, vibrancy, and fulfilment. Jody is a Fulfilment Mindset Coach, Public Speaking and Communication Coach, an International Humanitarian, TEDx Talk Speaker, Teacher, WFWP Speech Contest Winner and Founder of 2 global empowerment charities (FundMyCharityWork.com and The Help Nepal Appeal).
Dates and fees
05 September 2019
5:30 pm ~ 8:30 pm
Level 3/45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000