How to Unlock Your Full Networking Potential
15 April 2019
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Networking involves an exchange of information and ideas amongst two or more people with mutual benefit.
In the last two decades, networking has become a buzzword and coined one of the most important aspects of a successful career.
But what does networking really entail, and how do you ensure both parties get the most out of the professional relationship?
At our workshop, How to Unlock Your Full Networking Potential, we’ll cover:
- What are the benefits of networking and why you should do it
- How can you network effectively as an introvert
- Skills on approaching networking interactions and events
- How to successfully communicate your story and personal brand
- How to gain confidence to follow up with networks afterwards
- How to build meaningful relationships
Founder of Advisory Space
Jamie Speight is the Founder of Advisory Space, which purpose is to help people realise their true career potential. As a career mentor with over 15 years of experience, Jamie's recruitment and operational excellence at Telstra and Michael Page International has allowed him to focus on his mentoring, coaching, training, recruitment, and marketing skills.
Dates and fees
15 April 2019 ~ 16 April
5:30 pm ~ 8:30 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000