How to Uncover the Hidden Job Market
11 July 2019
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Do you know that only 20% of available jobs in the job market are advertised?
Tapping into the hidden job market can be tough. How can you compete with the flurry of internal employees and word of mouth referrals?
At our event, learn how to move past traditional recruitment methods and let the jobs find you. The contents of the panel will explore:
- How to set yourself up for a successful job search
- How to map out the job market, identify potential career opportunities, and connect with key people
- How to become valuable to recruiters and how to effectively work with them.
- What to say on the phone when you introduce yourself to a company.
- How to effectively grow a professional network to tap into for career opportunities.
- Strategies to attract job opportunities.
Personal Branding and Career Consultant
Johnathan is a Personal Branding and Career Consultant with extensive experience in helping people advance in their career.
His unique style of coaching and breakthrough strategies enables you to take control of your career by helping you identifying exactly who and what you are professionally as well as uncover your unique strengths and skills.
He can teach you how to confidently talk about yourself, communicate your brand and manage the way people perceive you in a professional sense so someone asks you “so tell me about yourself”, you are able to answer with certainty and confidence.
Johnathan runs group workshops and master classes in personal branding as well as individual coaching sessions. He is also a regular speaker at events and on discussion panels.
Dates and fees
11 July 2019
6:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000