How to Successfully Launch Content in a Website Rebuild
03 April 2019
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
There are multiple things to consider when undertaking a website rebuild. One of those things in this design facelift includes your content.
The content on your website can make or break your brand’s success. The wrong content used in an incorrect manner can be the difference between converting customers or losing them to competitors.
At our workshop, How to Successfully Launch Content in a Website Rebuild, we’ll explore:
- Articulate the business goals of your website redevelopment project
- Perform a content audit on your website
- Complete an Information Architecture (IA) card sorting exercise, designed to help you organise your content in a user-centric way
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what tools you’ll need to support your project
- Work with stakeholders
- Create a governance framework (to determine the lifecycle of your content)
Dr. Marion Piper
Copywriter at Avion Communications
Dr. Marion Piper is a copywriter at Avion Communications, a boutique copywriting agency that works with clients including the University of Melbourne, SUNCORP and WorkSafe. She has extensive experience working on web copy for clients in industries like real estate, tourism, health and wellbeing, and more. With a background in fine arts and a PhD in education, Marion uses her versatile skillset to help businesses tell their story in innovative and creative ways using words and technology.
Dates and fees
03 April 2019
6:00 pm ~ 8:30 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000