How to Run Your First Experiment in Business
Lunch and Learn
21 February 2019
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
When creating a business, how do you know what products or services to sell? What should your pricing model be, and who is your target audience?
One method to validate (or invalidate) components of a business are to run experiments. So how do you run an effective experiment, and what aspects should you look out for?
At our lunchtime event, How to Run Your First Experiment in Business, our speaker will explore:
- What is experimentation and when it should be used?
- What is behind developing a compelling Customer Value Proposition?
- A number of tools that can be used to test business ideas quickly and cheaply
- How much should be invested in experimentation and new business ideas
- What are the conditions you should pivot or persevere with an idea
- Lessons from the world’s biggest business experiments
Co-founder at Innovations Accelerated
Eddy has over 20 years corporate experience in innovation, consulting, product management, customer experience, and sales. He has led innovation teams and has extensive experience in curating and facilitating dynamic Design Thinking and experimentation courses and projects across Australia and New Zealand.
Eddy is passionate about Human-Centred Design and has led, consulted and coached numerous innovation teams and has won awards in the area of social innovation. Eddy brings a depth of knowledge and has years of real-world innovation project insights and learnings.
Dates and fees
21 February 2019
12:30 pm ~ 1:30 pm
48 Druitt Street,