Designing for Blockchain
28 September 2019
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
Early bird discount: use code ‘worm25’ for $25 off this session.
The decentralised ledger of the Blockchain has attracted a lot of media attention in recent years, most commonly in the form of cryptocurrency. But as applications of the Blockchain increases, this provides a wealth of opportunity to anyone looking for a career in this space.
What opportunities exist for Human-Centred Designers, Product Managers and beyond who are looking to expand their skill set and expertise?
Come to our two-part workshop and discover where a career in Blockchain design could lead you.
At part-two from our two-day workshop, we’ll explore:
- An overview of the talent market and career opportunities for the Blockchain
- A collaborative evaluation of the project work from part-one of the workshop
- How to get started in the industry and the path to becoming a Decentralised Experience Designer.
Having any of these skills or background might be helpful (but not essential):
- UX / UI / Service Design skills
- Business roles eg Product Management
- Tech and development skills may be useful
- A job in the digital/start up industry
- Or a job focused on digital in any industry
- Any prior training in digital skill sets
Sign up to part one of this workshop here.
Design Principal at ConsenSys
Michael is Design Principal at ConsenSys - the world’s leading blockchain venture production studio. With over 10 years of design experience, spanning startups, corporates, games studios and blockchain projects, Michael is a pioneer and practitioner of Decentralised Design (DCD) methodology and Decentralised Experience (DX) Design. Michael also lectures at UTS in Blockchain studies and associated technologies.
Dates and fees
28 September 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:00 pm
48 Druitt Street,