Designing for Blockchain
11 October 2019
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
Early bird discount: use code ‘worm25’ for $25 off this session.
The decentralised ledger of the Blockchain has attracted a lot of media attention in recent years, most commonly in the form of cryptocurrency. But as applications of the Blockchain increases, this provides a wealth of opportunity to anyone looking for a career in this space.
What opportunities exist for Human-Centred Designers, Product Managers and beyond who are looking to expand their skill set and expertise?
Come to our two-part workshop and discover where a career in Blockchain design could lead you.
At part-two from our two-day workshop, we’ll explore:
- An overview of the talent market and career opportunities for the Blockchain
- A collaborative evaluation of the project work from part-one of the workshop
- How to get started in the industry and the path to becoming a Decentralised Experience Designer.
Having any of these skills or background might be helpful (but not essential):
- UX / UI / Service Design skills
- Business roles eg Product Management
- Tech and development skills may be useful
- A job in the digital/start up industry
- Or a job focused on digital in any industry
- Any prior training in digital skill sets
Design Principal at ConsenSys
Michael is Design Principal at ConsenSys - the world’s leading blockchain venture production studio. With over 10 years of design experience, spanning startups, corporates, games studios and blockchain projects, Michael is a pioneer and practitioner of Decentralised Design (DCD) methodology and Decentralised Experience (DX) Design. Michael also lectures at UTS in Blockchain studies and associated technologies.
Dates and fees
11 October 2019
6:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm
48 Druitt Street,