Designing for Blockchain
24 August 2019
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Academy Xi, 48 Druitt Street, Sydney 2000
The decentralised ledger of the Blockchain has attracted a lot of media attention in recent years, most commonly in the form of cryptocurrency. But as applications of the Blockchain increases, this provides a wealth of opportunity to anyone looking for a career in this space.
What opportunities exist for Human-Centred Designers, Product Managers and beyond who are looking to expand their skill set and expertise?
Come to our two-part workshop and discover where a career in Blockchain design could lead you.
At part-one of our two-part workshop, we’ll explore:
- The background and history of the Blockchain
- Design considerations when creating a Blockchain solution
- An introduction to decentralised design frameworks
- UX analysis of decentralised products, services, and networks
To get the most out of our workshop, we also recommend some self-learning between the two workshops. This self-learning will take the form of a project and consists of:
- Reading up more about the Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised apps (DApps)
- Create a value proposition design for a decentralised business model
- Create a user journey within a decentralised network, product, or service blueprint (or enhance an existing blueprint / ‘as is’ blueprint)
- Create a mockup or wireframe of a decentralised experience (or enhance an existing experience)
Dates and fees
24 August 2019
10:00 am ~ 4:00 pm
48 Druitt Street,