Customer experience is everything. A great customer experience makes gives that ‘wow’ factor and induces moments of delight to your customers. Creating a great customer experience requires carefully understanding the customer journey and leaving them with a pleasant last-touch point.
How do you create well-defined customer journeys?
At our hands-on lunchtime event, Creating Memorable Customer Experiences, you’ll explore:
- What defines a Customer Experience?
- Where does it fit in the customer journey?
- Various case studies
- How to practice applied empathy to generate meaningful customer insights? (The Golden Triangle)
- Identify touchpoints in the customer experience map
- Create a memorable customer experience journey