Boost your Facebook and Instagram Ads with Local Area Marketing
28 March 2019
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne, 3000
Many of us have heard, that in order for social media to be effective, you need to go to where your customers are. Without blowing your marketing budget how do you effectively reach and convert customers?
At our event, Boost your Facebook and Instagram Ads with Local Area Marketing, in partnership with Tiger Pistol, we’ll explore:
- How Facebook and Instagram are used as a performance marketing tool
- How you can integrate data to build a more compelling case for using these platforms
- How a “local for brands” approach can work for national and global marketers
- What Tiger Pistol has learned from running 25,000+ campaigns as a Facebook Marketing Partner
* Please note we might share registration data with our event partners. If you would rather we didn’t please let us know.
Group Account Director at Tiger Pistol
Luke is the Group Account Director at Tiger Pistol, a social ad automation company who started back in Melbourne, in 2011. With offices now in Austin, TX, Los Angeles, London, and of course, Melbourne, Tiger Pistol has quickly become the largest 3rdparty publisher of small and local Facebook ads in the world. Luke has worked in big tech and agencies, working with clients suchasL’Oreal, Mondelez, P&G, Mars, and Unilever, Luke knows what works in social media, and he’s here to share his expertise with you.
Dates and fees
28 March 2019
6:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm
45 Exhibition St,