Data Analytics is the method and process of extracting actionable insights from raw data. Data Analytics also leverages data visualisation and storytelling techniques to communicate and solve business problems.
Learn from leading industry experts
As industry-leading practitioners, our instructors will teach you current and in-demand Data and Analytic skills.
Get hands-on with mock data sets
Practice the skills you learn along the way with activities across a variety of datasets.
Build a reputable network
Join our tight-knit community of industry influencers and build a network of professional connections.
Learn amongst like-minded professionals
With capped class sizes, enjoy the unique perspectives and professional experiences of your classmates.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning more about Data Analytics — there are no prerequisites for this course
- Professionals looking for a career transition into Data Analytics
- Marketers that need to make data-driven decisions
- Information Technologists that want to learn the tools and technologies in data analytics and statistics
Our alumni are working with some of the best
Complement Your CareerWhether you’re looking to upskill in Data Analytics or pivot into a new career, get industry-recognised skills at Academy Xi.
Get up close and personal with inspiring mentors
Put theory into practice with a hands-on project
Join a small sized class and learn in a community of go-getters.
What you'll Learn
Request a syllabus todayGet a taste tester with our free course Syllabus. Express your interest and our friendly Course Advisors will send a copy of the syllabus your way!
We’re in the business of equipping the next wave of digital professionals with practical, innovative and transformational skills. At the end of your part-time course, you can expect to:
- Contextualise and learn data visualisation techniques for analytics
- Learn how to ingest and manipulate small and large datasets
- Identify solutions on how to deal with data quality issues
- Apply statistics and machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems
- Learn how to use the most popular tools and frameworks for analysing information
- Experience solving problems using data science techniques and tools