Learn from excellent Data and Analytics practitioners
Get an overview of Data and Analytics with the guidance and advice from some of our best UX Design practitioners.
Understand the fundamentals
You’ll be amazed at the skill-specific Data and Analytics knowledge you can gain in a day.
Learn amongst professionals
Learn in an inspiring classroom with a range of diverse professionals including freelancers, business owners and more.
Connect with the industry
Expect dedicated career guidance, access our industry hiring partners, and find your future employment in Data Analytics.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning more about Data Analytics — there are no prerequisites for this course
- Professionals looking for a career transition into Data Analytics
- Marketers that need to make data-driven decisions
- Information Technologists that want to learn the tools and technologies in data analytics and statistics
What you'll Learn
We’re in the business of equipping the next wave of digital professionals with practical, innovative and transformational skills. At the end of your one week course, you can expect to:
- Contextualise and learn data visualisation techniques for analytics
- Learn how to ingest and manipulate small and large datasets
- Identify solutions on how to deal with data quality issues
- Learn how to use the most popular tools and frameworks for analysing information