Certificate in UX Transform (Singapore)
Transform yourself in this 10-week immersive program
User Experience (UX) Design is an emerging discipline that applies concepts from Human-Centered Design to identify and solve usability problems. UX Design understands a user’s emotions and empathic connection to a digital product and is integral to any successful product or experience.
Learn from industry UX experts
As industry-leading practitioners, our instructors will teach you current and in-demand skills.
Work with real-life clients
Build a portfolio of real client work that showcases your talent and kick-starts your UX career.
Build a reputable network
Join our tight-knit community of industry influencers and build a network of professional connections.
Expect dedicated career guidance, access our industry hiring partners, and find your future employment in UX Design.
This course is for
- Anyone wanting to learn more about UX Design — there are no prerequisites for this course
- Anyone interested in becoming a UX Designer
- Anyone interested in applying strong UX skills to a business or startup
- Anyone interested in applying UX principles in their career
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
Express your interest today – simply turn up with passion, determination and a readiness to transform your career. Before every course, we’ll engage in a short interview with you to better understand your personal and professional goals, and to help you maximise the opportunities in our course.
Please note the below entry requirements for our Singapore courses:
Prior to being accepted into this course, Singapore students must have completed a Diploma Certificate (or equivalent) in any field, or have completed a minimum of two years relevant work experience.
Students must be at a minimum age of 20 at course commencement.
Tuition is in English, therefore students will need a language proficiency requirement equivalent to IELTS 5.5\
Average Teacher:Student Ratio is 1:15-20 per intake
Tuition Fee Schedule
First Installment – SGD 4,050 (30%) – Before Course commencement
2nd Installment – SGD 5,400 (40%) – 1st Day of Week 5
3rd Installment – SGD 4,050 (30%) – 1st Day of Week 10
What you'll Learn
This transformative course will help empower you to:
- Get a role as a UX Designer or similar
- Build a strong portfolio of real-life clients
- Gain a toolkit of UX skills and techniques
- Build a network of industry connections
- Understand the end-to-end UX Design process
- Create a compelling set of artefacts; personas, customer journeys, user flows and information architecture
- Confidently communicate UX Design concepts to various stakeholders
- Effectively communicate research findings and user insights
- Understand future trends and changes affecting the industry