Upskill with this part-time course to become an Agile Scrum Master and Lean Leader with Scrum and Kanban certifications.
Elevate your employment opportunities or transition into a new agile role by applying coaching, team-building, process, and analytical skills in your team or business.
Delivered by Academy Xi in partnership with No Moss, a leading B2B Agile training consultancy, this course is designed to equip you with the most in-demand Agile skills and certifications required by modern businesses.
Under the tutelage of our world-class industry practitioners, you’ll follow unique game and scenario-based simulations to gain industry-focused experience whilst developing their theoretical knowledge to become an Agile Scrum Master and Lean Leader.
This flexible part-time course will empower you with the direct skills and techniques to improve your employability, including:
- Gaining a toolkit of agile, scrum, and lean techniques
- Understanding the mindset and cultural changes required to enable agility
- Understanding the Scrum framework
- Understanding the lean and Kanban frameworks
- Getting certified via world-recognised Scrum examinations
Additionally, you’ll gain hands-on experience in facilitation and be able to establish metrics that measure team and business success.
Through our Agile Foundations course, you’ll build a network of industry connections and have access to dedicated career guidance and industry partners. Collaboratively, these networks will support your future employment in Agile and Lean teams across a range of businesses and industries.
Don’t have experience in tech or agile? Not to worry. With our course, no prior experience is necessary. Simply express your interest today and turn up with passion, determination, and a readiness to elevate your career with this dynamic new skillset.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning more about Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, team coaching and facilitation skills.
- Anyone interested in applying coaching, team-building, agile process, and analytical skills to their current and future career, or within a business setting.
- Management and IT professionals looking to transition into agile roles.
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds.