Help! I can’t get good talent
The digital economy is going to require 150 million new tech jobs in the next five years – and the strain is already being felt. We are experiencing a reskilling crisis. Demand for highly-skilled tech professionals (in key areas like Software Development, Product Management and UX) now often outweighs supply.
Join us for this panel where we discuss the challenges & innovative solutions involved in hiring good tech talent in the current market.
- Ainsley Johnstone. Founder & CEO, Think Talent
- Will Phillips. Head of Talent Services, Academy Xi
- Eric Lutley. Head of Partnerships, Academy Xi
In this webinar you will learn:
- What the current market – and future projections – look like in terms of an Australian tech skills shortage
- Which factors are intensifying the challenge of finding tech talent
- What organisations and individuals can do now to get ahead of the curve and support the heavy demand