Product Management is Growing. Fast.
The average salary of a Product Manager is $117,849 – one of the highest paid tech roles in Australia (Source: Indeed, 2021)
As companies need to reinvent themselves digitally, Product Management continues to move towards the centre of business strategy. Join our panel of leading product managers where we will discuss why Product Management is having a moment right now and what lies ahead.
Join our speakers:
- La’i Dowsett – Senior Consultant – Product Development (previously Tesla & Apple)
- Jo Pforr – Product Lead, Sustainable Innovation, PwC
- Luke Hymers – Chief of Staff to CEO, Baraja
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Tips for leading digital product and strategy.
- Why product has become ‘business critical’ for many organisations.
- What the common pathways are to working in product.