Our COVID-19 response: Ensuring student and staff safety
A message from CEO & Co-Founder Ben Wong
In light of the evolving challenges posed by COVID-19, our focus is more than ever on the health and safety of our community. We’ve implemented several precautionary measures to ensure our students and team’s safety across Melbourne and Sydney campuses, whilst maintaining our commitment to delivering ongoing quality learning experiences.
- Our employees have been encouraged to work remotely where possible
- On campus students have been given the option to continue their study either in the classroom or remotely via live video sessions. Instructors will run through the course content live, via Zoom or Google Hangouts, guaranteeing the same level of peer to peer collaboration and mentor support.
- Specific disinfecting procedures have been implemented to ensure the safe running of classes on site.
- Our self-paced and intake-based online courses will continue to run uninterrupted.
- We have postponed any events and workshops (including bootcamps), to avoid larger gatherings until further notice.
We’ll update you regularly as we’ll continue to follow directives from Health Authorities and the Government in the coming weeks.
We understand that professional development will be more important throughout this time and are working with our team and partners to amplify your experience even further. Thank you for taking the time to read this update. We hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and well during this period.
CEO & Co-Founder, Academy Xi